Sunday, January 10, 2010

Things are going ok but not great

You have to hate it when all you're making is the minimum goal, but
atleast I'm making a minimum goal. This week was no gold-medal. I did
get my runs in and my resistance training in. I did get my minimum
blood sugar checks mostly somedays better than others.

I guess that's just how resolutions and new years goals go. I just
have to do better next week. There is one benefit to diabetes. You
have to keep trying because there is no such thing as giving up.

I did spend some time thinking about running goals. I've been trying
to determine if I can train to run 100 miles in September, and train
and run the OC marathon in May. I'll have the least amount if free
time this year then many years past. Being a fulltime night school
student on top of working and training will be a big stretch. I'm
going to work out a training plan and give it a try.

No comments: